2016 Audi S3 1 Month/1K Miles Update

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Today, it has been a month since I owned my 2016 Audi S3 Prestige. The black paint is doing just fine. The only problems are, none! The car currently has 1030.3 miles on it, and for it being a month old, it is running excellent! Unfortunately, for the 2015 Civic that I have been working my ass off to sell is not gone yet, it is still sitting at a gas station. The S3 I managed to use launch control and went from 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. It is a great car, and I am not disappointed. It has been getting 25-26 MPG so far, in the spring it should get a little better, maybe high 20s to low 30s. That is my one month and 1000 mile update on my S3!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
You're dong real well averaging 25-26 mpg. I've been getting around 21 mpg.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #3
You're dong real well averaging 25-26 mpg. I've been getting around 21 mpg.
I've gotten 22 in a big snowstorm, but being that winter is going to end soon, my fuel economy is improving. Most recently, I've had it get between 25 and 27 MPG. I have not gotten into the 30s yet, but it should be by the beginning of April that I get fairly close.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Great average. The best I've gotten was 23mpg on highway driving.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #5
Great average. The best I've gotten was 23mpg on highway driving.
I try to go the speed limit at times, most likely improving fuel economy. It might be for you the location you live in. I got my car in January, and I hope by late April to mid July that the fuel economy numbers improve at least 10-15%.