Hi From a Perspective Buyer

Tripe46

Reactions
Hey! I've got a one-year-old baby girl, and two dogs totaling 210lbs. My car situation is currently: 2001 Ford Ranger, 2002 BMW M3, 1975 BMW 1502. Luckily my wife has got a 2017 Subaru Forester, but it's becoming increasingly inconvenient to have to make sure the Forester is with whoever has the baby.

I have kicked around a lot of "Dad" cars, but I keep coming back to the Alltrack. It's the only car I really like that is available with 3 pedals. My mother just traded her Cooper S for a GTI so that it's easier for her to get her granddaughter in and out of her car. In helping her buy I mentioned that I had considered an Alltrack but had to have it in green with 3 pedals and brown leather would be icing on the cake. Wouldn't you know they have one just like that coming in in a few weeks...

So now I am in fairly serious trigger pulling territory. Any advice, tips, other info that you think a serious buyer should know...would be much appreciated. I have not driven one yet, but I have previously owned a really slow 2013 jetta and a really quick 2016 Audi S3 so I'm sure I will like the way it drives.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I've owned my for two years now and it still brings a smile to my face whenever I drove it. We have two boys and a dog and it suits up perfectly. That said I'm not sure if two big dogs would be comfortable behind the rear seats. Granted it's roomy but not for two big dogs.

OP
T

Tripe46

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Just drove mine home today. 2019 SE platinum grey, driver assistance/appearance package, manual transmission. I love it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Member Introduction 5