missouri
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
audi richmond
Hello all,
I'm considering buying a used 2017 Audi Q5 with a 2.0L L4 DOHC 16V engine and a salvage title. The asking price is 18,500$. I'm wondering if I should purchase this car or not.

I've done some digging around and it seems like the car is in decent condition. It has a clean interior and has been well-maintained. The mileage is low and the price is reasonable when compared to other models of the same year.

I'm not sure if I should purchase this car or not. I'm a little concerned about the salvage title and I'm worried that there may be hidden costs or potential issues that I haven't considered. I've heard that it's possible to get a great deal on a salvage title car, but I'm not sure if this is one of those cases.

What do you all think? Should I buy this car or not? I'm open to any and all advice. Thanks in advance for your help!

00q0q_844cdUBGXRO_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
01616_lEOSFohgTPS_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00K0K_eEqZTJgvPQw_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

OP
L

Lidle

Reactions
City
missouri
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
audi richmond
Thread Starter #2
Hello guys, here is my update on this one, thanks to all who are reading this thread, after careful research, I found out via a Detailed Vehicle History from Premium VIN report that my intended car has 2 owners, and that's way too much for me, it has issues with mileage, has loan and lien records and I do not know how many other issues that it is hiding, hence I have decided to make the purchase, feel free to leave a comment here.

Here is the link to the report:https://premiumvin.com/report/vin/WA1C2AFPXHA076035

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Maintenance, Warranty Issues & Troubleshooting 0