City
Uk
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi s3 8p
Hi all I’m new here so I hope I’m in the right place lol. I’ve got a few questions to ask about my car and what power to expect if that’s possible.
I bought a Audi s3 8p (2007) around 8 months ago now and it’s standard barring a revo induction kit and a full millteck non res exhaust (not remapped yet) Obviously I had plans for it the moment I bought it but it took me a while to buy all the bits I’ve bought. Now I only bought these parts because I was told to by a number of people so I just went and did it but kept all the reciepts just in case lol. I know I should of signed up ages ago and asked you guys but you live and learn haha. Here is the parts list I have collected over the last 8 months

full set of silicone hoses
Revo high pressure fuel pump
Stage 2+ air tech inter cooler
Bosch 630cc injectors
Audi R8 coil pack

I’ve got my money for it’s first remap put aside and also I realise I need a clutch but it had a brand new one fitted a few weeks before I bought it so it’s not even 9 month old and covered roughly 2500 mile if that as I work away 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Trust me it’s on the to do list first thing after the remap. So guys my questions are what kind of SAFE power could I expect to get from everything combined ? What stage would it be classed at ? And what kind of power/torque can a standard engine and turbo safely handle ? If I could get 400 hp I would be happy. Also could you point me in the right direction for a decent set of front brakes ? I’ve got ferrodo ds2500 pads and grooved fence discs at the min but obviously I need a bigger set up with the extra power but ones that don’t break the bank if you get me lol. Yeah yeah saftey first lol
thanks guys I hope I’ve give you enough info to help me
cheers

Duglasfla

Reactions
City
Minsk
State
WV
Country
Benin
What I Drive
2009 E92 M3 Coupe