Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Stan

Reactions
City
Denbigh
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Here’s my 2017 S3. She’s an absolute beauty too. Navarro Blue black edition. All those years of diesel and 50 mpg came to thunderous “f**k me this things fast” end 😂😂 Love my S3!!

Attachments

LuxeRE

Reactions
City
SOMERSWORTH
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Hiiii new to the Audi brand but I have a 2016 s3! Love it so far, out of NH

Reactions
City
Gibsonia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hey, Kyle here, Pittsburgh, PA. 2015 Audi S3 bought new and love it. Not really into modifications. I've only done the APR tune. I joined because I'm looking for info on the dampers in the cabin heating. I don't get good heat in the winter and now the 2 center vents on the dash don't seem to blow any air. I'll look through threads but if anybody can point me to an appropriate thread, I would appreciate it.

Reactions
City
London
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3 8v FL
Hi. Im From Spain but live in the UK

Is my first Audi i am taking care of and i would like to learn more about it. Also i want some gains and some beautiful sounds from it farts.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #325
Looks beautiful

Reactions
City
Ayr
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 S3
Evening everyone,

New to the Audi family and went straight for the S3. Just bought a 66 plate 2 weeks ago and so far loving it. Black, 3 door with full leather interior in manual. Looking forward to getting everyone’s hints and tips for keeping my car in tip top condition.

Colin

Last edited:
OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #327
Evening everyone,

New to the Audi family and went straight for the S3. Just bought a 66 plate 2 weeks ago and so far loving it. Black, 3 door with full leather interior in manual. Looking forward to getting everyone’s hints and tips for keeping my car in top top condition.

Colin
Welcome aboard!

MChauSD

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
22 GR86 ... looking at 17/18 S3
Hello! I dont have an S3 yet but currently driving a 22 Toyota GR86 6MT. Having issues with the car at 14k miles and needing a new motor. Might sell and pick up an S3 as its sporty yet still practical for my daily commute. Hope its alright im here, hoping to get some insight from owners and potentially find one right for me when i get my car back from Toyota.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #329
Hello! I dont have an S3 yet but currently driving a 22 Toyota GR86 6MT. Having issues with the car at 14k miles and needing a new motor. Might sell and pick up an S3 as its sporty yet still practical for my daily commute. Hope its alright im here, hoping to get some insight from owners and potentially find one right for me when i get my car back from Toyota.
Welcome aboard and goodluck with the car search.

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
you are in the right place my neighbor.
I'm in the OC, social.
get that s3. make it happen my bro!
lots to upgrade and stuff with the audi.

when are you picking one up?

Reactions
City
Lutherville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 S3
Hi Everyone,

Just joining the team with a 2024 S3 Prestige, Mythos Black. Looking forward to learning more from all of you.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Harrogate
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3
Welcome to the Audi S3 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi
I drive a S3 and I’m looking forward to learning more about the group.