City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hi everyone, wanted to get some feedback on what tune platform you guys are using and what are the Likes and Dislikes on it.
I have gone with COBB on my previous cars however nowadays there are various tuners out here. I was considering going with REVO since my buddy gave me his Port Switch. Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
Hopefully, we can get this thread to attract attention to all car enthusiasts.

Last edited:

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
im using the cobb ap.
its saved my butt a few times.
and its allowing me to get custom / pro tunes soon. as i have a downpipe that isn't going to go well with any other brands off the shelf maps.

plus as your well experienced with performance maps, you cant get a great premade/ots maps without being dyno tuned specifically for your car.

as i have mentioned in previous posts, premade maps can never fully maximize your car and be safe.

Reactions
City
Brockton
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf R
I am running Integrated Engineering's Stage 1 flash tune running on 93 octane, and it's honestly great in my opinion. Took my stock MK7 from 272 WHP to 320 WHP on the stock parts. I will be adding a few more IE performance to overall take it to Stg 2.

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
sounds like fun. make sure you match their hardware to their map specs exactly to get the most of their OTS maps hp.

OP
DirtyBankS3
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Thread Starter #5
I am running Integrated Engineering's Stage 1 flash tune running on 93 octane, and it's honestly great in my opinion. Took my stock MK7 from 272 WHP to 320 WHP on the stock parts. I will be adding a few more IE performance to overall take it to Stg 2.

I have been told to go with IE instead of any other platform, I have been wanting to go with an affordable route since overall an ECU and DSG Tune will go for nearly $1,000 or even more. I think that's a bit too much for stage 1. so for that, I rather go to stage 2 set up for the price ill be investing. My other option will be stage 1 on E85 if I decide to go with the COBB access Port.

Reactions
City
Pittsburgh
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3
Currently have stage 1 034 ECU and TCU tune. Pretty fun overall. I will say, while in sport/dynamic the trans has some indecisive shifting behavior while doing normal highway driving. Surface street and back road driving is a real pleasure. I have the tunes paired with intake ( carbon airbox and t-inlet), turbo muff delete and the dogbone mount upgrade (stock puck). I was living in the Bay Area where the 034 hq is located which swayed my decision for which tune I purchased. 034 has been great with customer service as well as performing standard maintenance.