APR tune for late model 2015 S3

rickmz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Good news for those waiting on APR tune on late model 2015 and 2016 S3 APR has stage 1 tune here in Burbank at Eurowurx. Just got my S3 flashed looking forward to the drive home

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
How was the drive home?

OP
rickmz

rickmz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
After I got through the traffic fantastic. The car should be settled in now. Very noticeable gain in power over the neuspeed power boost

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Good news for those waiting on APR tune on late model 2015 and 2016 S3 APR has stage 1 tune here in Burbank at Eurowurx. Just got my S3 flashed looking forward to the drive home
Glad you tried it, hows the average MPG? Are you seeing more top end or low end power?

OP
rickmz

rickmz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Glad you tried it, hows the average MPG? Are you seeing more top end or low end power?
I just tuned it last night. Coming home on the freeway the power increase was noticeable over the Neuspeed power module i had on. Also, the power on the green light was nice. Like I said I just got last night and because I am driving the car hard it did guzzle down some gas.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
[MENTION=78]rickmz[/MENTION] anymore update now that you had a few days to drive it? What did it end up costing for the tune?

OP
rickmz

rickmz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Hi Mike my car is running great! I am having blast running around town. The tune ran me 800.00

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hi Mike my car is running great! I am having blast running around town. The tune ran me 800.00
That's great to hear, I'm thinking about doing this in the spring.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I'm curious to know if Audi will detect the tune and void the warranty.

OP
rickmz

rickmz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
There is always that chance. I happen to know the service manager here I tell him not to check the ECU

S3&A4Owner

Reactions
City
Scotland
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 S3
I am thinking of putting a stage 1 tune in my 2016 S3. Will it affect all the drive modes or only the dynamic mode?