Coincidence With Car and Forgot to Mention

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
On Monday, when I got home from work, I saw something interesting on my odometer. My odometer read 292 miles (I know I haven't been driving too much, I've only had the car for over a week). Why I say it's a coincidence is because the car has 292 horsepower, and the car had 292 miles when I got home from work. No, I don't have pictures, I took it with my regular camera, not my phone.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
lol, go get a tune and then take another picture at 400 miles.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #3
I'm at 337.4 miles right now with the S3, so you could say I'm very close to 400 miles. I will hold off on getting a tune for now.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
666 is always a fun picture to take.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #5
666 is always a fun picture to take.
I would think that would be better than 292, but I thought that would be fun to mention, because the S3s 2.0T I4 engine makes 292 horsepower and my odometer read the car had 292 miles. When I reach 666, or if I'm too busy driving yo even notice it, I might pull onto a side road and set it as the lock screen on my phone.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #6
Sorry, I was busy driving so I never checked my odometer between Monday and today, and my friends and I went down to a boat show. I checked my odometer after I got home and realized I had 512.1 miles on the car. I don't really check my odometer that often anyways. Don't ask how often I drive, I drive to school to work and back home, every Monday to Friday, and that's about a thirty mile loop.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Sorry, I was busy driving so I never checked my odometer between Monday and today, and my friends and I went down to a boat show. I checked my odometer after I got home and realized I had 512.1 miles on the car. I don't really check my odometer that often anyways. Don't ask how often I drive, I drive to school to work and back home, every Monday to Friday, and that's about a thirty mile loop.
I meant if you get a tune you'll have 375hp for another photo op haha.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #8
I meant if you get a tune you'll have 375hp for another photo op haha.
Lol, I'll have to get more tunes than 375 hp now that I have over 600 miles on it. Is that crazy? In just two weeks, I have 614.6 miles on the car now.