City
Norman
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
I'm wanting to purchase new wheels/tires for my 18' S3. I'm wanting to get a concave wheel with a wider tire. The look I want is in the picture attached, also attached is a pic of my ride. Screenshot_20210728-223847_Gallery.jpg Question being, what is the widest wheel/ tire size I can do without making any modifications. The vehicle has stock suspension. Please feel free to rep your ride with pics! Thanks in advance for any help! Screenshot_20210728-223800_Gallery.jpg

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
OP
J

Jrhoads

Reactions
City
Norman
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
Thread Starter #3
Awesome. Thank you for the quick response. Soo, may be a stupid question but do you think a 18x8.5 with +32 offset wheel with a 255/35 tire will be fine to slap on without any modifications?

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Awesome. Thank you for the quick response. Soo, may be a stupid question but do you think a 18x8.5 with +32 offset wheel with a 255/35 tire will be fine to slap on without any modifications?
No problem
It looks that way from the guy on fitmentindustries.com I don't know anyone personally that has done it. The tire/speed shop you go to should be able to test one before committing to a full set.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Also you could use a offset calculator to get a general idea of how the offset and tire size will affect the positioning https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/ Nothing beats a professional evaluating the custom setup in person though.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
You'll have to let us know how you make out and post some pictures. I'd love to see what size you wind up with.

OP
J

Jrhoads

Reactions
City
Norman
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
Thread Starter #7
Most definitely, will do.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
I was just looking at http://www.rotiform.com/ the other day if you scroll through all of their car pictures they have some wild looking audi's. Shame they don't have links to specs and sizes on the pictures.