missouri
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
audi richmond
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a used car, and I've come across a 2008 Audi Q7 with a salvage title. The car has a 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V engine and is being sold for $5,999. I'm hoping to get some advice from the forum members on whether or not I should consider purchasing this car.

I'm aware that salvage title cars are often sold at a lower price due to previous damage or accidents. However, I'm not quite sure if the price for this specific car is reasonable, given its condition. I've done some research, and I know that Audi Q7s from this year can have some reliability issues, such as transmission problems and electrical issues.

I'm also concerned about the potential long-term costs associated with buying a car with a salvage title. Would the car require frequent repairs? Would it be difficult to resell in the future?

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insight that forum members can offer. Have any of you purchased a car with a salvage title before? What were your experiences with it? Is it worth taking the risk and purchasing this car for the lower price, or should I consider investing in a car with a clean title instead?

Thank you in advance for your help.

00U0U_aatkdl2P6Tl_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
00a0a_4JhJuSogzNq_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
00e0e_97EzYFZHr6k_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg