KenMoore

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Living in Oklahoma and not wanting to change tires I have always opted for : Ultra High Performance All Season tires ( currently Michelin Pilot Sport W A/S). I picked up a screw and destroyed the right rear with only 8 months on them so I was out another $200. Here are my thoughts: I just want tires that handle well given the spirited nature that I drive, do well in wet, dry, and even a lil snow action if needed. What I don’t want is a tire that I have to replace at every 10K - 12K miles because I’ve reached the wear bar.

So I drank the TireRack kool-aid and switched from Ultra High Performance to Grand Touring. I had never heard of this company Vredestein. I bought Vredestein Quatrac Pro :https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...tein&tireModel=Quatrac+Pro&partnum=24YR8QTPXL

I’ll add to this post over time to let everyone know how they perform

First Update: Due to the pandemic I only have 1000 miles on the the new tires but I like them. Less road noise and a little softer ride. Can still enjoy some spirited driving if I want. All I want is 18K miles and I’ll be happy.

Last edited:

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
I've had no issues with all season tires. I like the continental dws tires.

Last edited:
Reactions
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 RS3
Any updates?